NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy covers how the MAM-A Online Store treats personal information
that the MAM-A Online Store collects and receives, including information related
to your past use of the MAM-A Online Store products & services. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not
otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The MAM-A Online Store collects personal information when
you register, and when you purchase products & services.
- The MAM-A Online Store automatically receives and records
information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP
address, and the page you request.
- The MAM-A Online Store uses information for the following
general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your
requests for products & services, create marketing campaigns, and
improve our services
- The MAM-A Online Store does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or other companies.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal
process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against
- We believe it is necessary to share information in
order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to
the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if The MAM-A Online Store
is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event,
The MAM-A Online Store will notify you before information about you is
- We limit access to personal information about you to
employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
information to provide products & services or services to you or in
order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal
information about you.
The MAM-A Online Store may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a
notice to the primary email address specified in your MAM-A Online Store
account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete contact us at:
MAM-A Online Store
Effective Date: July 24, 2012